CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

lOvE tAUrUs :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

hEechUl lOvE hAnkyUng :)


There is a friend of mine.
The friend’s Korean isn’t the best but he’s amazing at Chinese
This friend’s singing is alright but he is really good at dancing
I like cats and this friend likes dogs
I can’t cook but this friend is good at cooking
I always cursed but this friend always laughed
But..
Now that time has passed, I never did anything good for him kk
It’s making me sorry..
When he was next to me, I never did anything nice to him kk
I don’t self-pity myself usually..
I think I’m just drunk which is why I’m crying kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
It’s a special and sacred thing to have someone beside you
Though I grew up, I never realized that
But
A lot later….Now I know.. Wow..kkkk
There’s a reason why you should appreciate what you have
Saying “I miss him” is a phrase I can use now. (-┏)
The tears that never came out when I filmed sad scenes
Are coming down painfully now.
It sure seems like he’s going through a hard time. He doesn’t fully say it is Hankyung he is talking about but honestly, who else could it be?

*so sweet heechul ! he really love hankyung as his bestie bestfriend ! i love kim heechul :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment